Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who's #1...

On a different note,

This weekend I am fortunate to be playing the Full Moon Saloon on Main St. in Daytona for Biketoberfest. This is an incredible honor and I am thankful for the continued opportunities. I see the Lord working in my life, in my Family, and in my music. And I will admit that I do not only give Him the credit, the Glory, but the control. Meaning, If music is not where He wants me, then I would ask Him to remove me and re-direct my path. When You find fulfillment in something as powerful as the Lord, most other aspects seem menial in comparison. And I am wise enough to know now that His path is paved in gold, and When I was living for ME it wasn't not so Joyous. I think we forget His desires are for us to be loved, content, fulfilled, fruitful and so on... We're not supposed to live under a rock... But we mustn't place things in our life on a higher priority than Him, thus being willing to walk away from it all if called to... IF called to!
So, often I hear people speak about believers, or even seeking God and allowing themselves to believe. Speaking as if they have to give everything up, or live a boring life. Trust me, that is far from the truth! There are hundreds of passages on dancing, singing, and being joyous!! Again, it's keeping out lives in perspective!!
After the years of struggling, and then the years of being grown by the Lord, did I realize the magnitude of giving it all up for Him! I started noticing that things that were weird, or came across as contrary to society were exactly things I should be conscious of. These were messages from the Lord... Being humbled, broken, and admitting weakness... Only made me stronger in Him! Giving up material desires, most of them, allowed me to cherish what I had and Not have to carry the wright of it all. Putting others first, and being sacrificial as the Lord was only made my life more fruitful and fulfilling!
My Life would NOT be what it is today with out divine intervention... I know it 100%! So, why do I stand out in my Faith? Cause we ALL can have this same fulfillment!! Daily choice to seek Him... He will enrich Your life and you don't have to live like Mr. Rogers! He is #1, the rest is menial!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment