Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Dose of Reality...

On a different note,

An interesting observation... but if You look around, the majority of the population tends to fit in just a couple categories. Either those who dream Too Big, or Not at all!! Goals sustain our motivation and drive as we navigate this mundane world... hehehe
We must set goals, objectives and yes even follow some dreams! We must also be realistic in our approach and spend the time to define and evaluate. Having a plan, allows for a path and opportunity to truly succeed... If YOU spend the time to discern and create a road map, then it is not random any more!! Sitting back waiting on God or the world to provide Your dreams is pretty much hilarious! Look at it like this, are You ready for a miracle? Are you prepared to care for Your dream? Are You ready to sacrifice for Your goals? The easy answer is yes! The hard part is doing it, persevering through trials and failure, and keeping your eye on the prize... NO is NOT an Answer!
I will be honest in saying something I learned was to truly step back and determine the reality of the objective, and there will require spiritual intercession. I can say without a doubt that God has brought me to where I am at... Hands down! I spent years pushing towards a goal that was Not in His plan... but Once I aligned myself with His will, things changed drastically. God will provide for Us if we are in line with His will... So, that is something I cannot waiver on any more! I seek Him, ask for His hand, His Will to be Done, and His power as I move forward! To Open & Close doors!!
We are ALL wanting fulfillment while on this earth... God instills desires in our hearts, but without Him to help translate, we can get off track. Don't let Your goal over take Your life, or become an Idol, but allow it to motivate You to new Heights. Remember, If God is behind You, no one can stop You!
I am a dreamer, I am willing to step out of the box, and I do not allow worldly hurdles to defeat me! I seek God, ask for His intercession, I work at my goal, and I keep setting new milestones to accomplish!

Plan, Do & Act! GO!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment