Thursday, October 10, 2013

Created Equal...

On a different note,

GOOD MORNING!! Hehehe... Those of you who have actually spent time around me, would probably hate me in the morning!! I am a morning person... ok, probably an evening person too! For me, it's honestly a reflection of opportunity... I have the opportunity today to start over, to be a better man than I was yesterday, and who knows what amazing things will happen today!
My life has changed drastically since finding my Faith... It has allowed me the chance to let go of worrying, to focus on what is in front of me! To live right now and make choices which will have lasting affects. Haven't we all met people with bad attitudes? And haven't we seen the damage that is done by this... or how their lives are always in the dumps. The funny thing is, we all have ups & downs... every day! It's how we handle them... it's how we perceive them! I have chosen to not be a stick in the mud, but to see the positive... see the Good in life, and see the beautiful in others! We are all created equal... equal in the areas that matter! Think about that!!!
We don't look the same on the outside... No two of us are alike 100%... so, how are we equal? Our spirits are created in the image of our Father. We have a soul, and free will just the same... We ALL have the opportunity to make the big choices in this life... to Love or Hate... to Serve the world, or Our Heavenly Father! I'm not getting religious on you, just making my point! As I said earlier... I am who I am today because of the Love I received from the Lord.
So, each day I have to get up and renew this vow... this choice! We ALL have to decide how we want our life to go. We will fail, we will have heart ache... but we are all created the same in the important areas! Choose to Love... Love people, Love Life, Love the Lord!! And watch your entire attitude change!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment