Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Which way...

On a different note,

Last night I was back in the studio... for a singer/songwriter is pretty much paradise! The opportunity to write and tell a story, the opportunity to use my voice, and even bigger the opportunity to share my heart! I do believe God has a path for all of Us, and most of the time we only see it looking backwards. We can look back and see His hand, re-directing, preparing, and growing us to be fruitful in our endeavors. Of course this requires Us to be aware, willing and responsive to His leading.
I spent most of my adult life feeling sorry for myself, only living for Me, and not wanting responsibility. I was making choices based on my personal gain, goals and desires. Which is exactly what we are taught to do via society. And after years of struggling, failing, falling, and being defeated, I fell to my knees. I couldn't handle the weight of the world any longer! I was unsuccessful and unfruitful on my own... I seemed to only be able to find the down side of Life versus the Mountain top. This is when the Lord awakened me!
There is a path laid out for us, one of serving, sacrifice, selflessness, but one of power, Love, grace, influence, and intercession! You see, we have the choice to follow the path of our Father... one already thought out... planned out... and created specifically for us! Or, we can continue to live for ourselves and fight through the world on our own.
A cleared path of Love... Hmmm... or we could cut our own path through this concrete jungle... stepping in holes, trying to cut through vines and brush, not seeing a future due to the collapsing walls around us. Trust me when I say, this decision is Not easy! It goes against our carnal nature and opposite of what the world would advise. Which wisdom should tell us is exactly where we should be! We are Not sheep, We have free will, and we know there is someone who created us in His image. SO, why do we fight so hard for a life filled with hate, anger, emptiness, loneliness and despair?

Seek out the path made for You... He's waiting for Your call!!

Good day, God Bless!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment