Friday, October 11, 2013

Hope...

On a different note,

Trust me when I say I know exactly how defeating, hard, lonely, and frustrating life can be! I swear I spent my entire young adult hood wondering "What the heck did I do to deserve that!?!"... It's easy to sit back and say "You'll be fine" when Your not the one going through it! And I do not sit here and write to you as If I think anything otherwise! I have literally thwarted death multiple times, lost all my possessions more than once, been flat broke with no money to eat, and so on... This is Not for sympathy but to let you know I understand.
If You'll notice what I do stick to... that is the understanding that life is hard, the acknowledgement of that, which at least keeps us in the aware state of mind. And by also knowing others struggle every single day, and make it through their trials is another sign to cling to. What I have learned is Hope... Hope means to expect... seems to be taken out of context at times, more siding with despair then positive expectation. But that's probably because its when we are most desperate, we should be trusting and hoping (Expecting) this to pass! Even if right this second You do not believe in God, He believes in You! He has a plan for Your life, whether YOU are willing to walk that path or not... Ergo, the deficiency lies in You walking Your own path... He will allow you to do as such, but YOU will deal with the repercussions of it. When we align ourselves with Him... and I mean, create a relationship. We now allow Him to intercede on our behalf... (Here's where Hope comes in!) We know can rely on His promises... i.e. I will not forsake You, I will not allow You to go through anything YOU cannot handle with Out Me, I will be there with You!
We must endure the trials of this life, because its the world we live... but we do have a choice to live it alone and Hopeless... leaving it to chance or randomness... Or, we can follow the One who created it! Life is Hard, You will go through trials, but You do Not have to go through it expecting the worst!

Choose to have the Lord by Your side through You Victories and failures... He's gonna love You either way!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment