Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Love of Music...

On a different note,

I have come to place in my life which I not only seek the path created for Me, but desire to seek the path God has for me. And it seems the time I am left in awe when I notice the work He is doing in my life. I see things in motion that were started previously, or that I was unaware of in the moment. I find such peace in knowing I am where He wants me. It's also pretty humerus to stop and see that I am now in the category of being a musician. For some reason, I never thought of myself as such... Just a music lover, who loved to sing!!
For me, I am not one for titles... which has also been a part of my sanctification. I do not need to be called anything, I don't need the entitlement that goes with expecting a name. When I was involved in ministry, it was the same way... I am a servant of the Lord, you do not need to call me by a position name. Shoot, I don't even like labels on my water bottles on stage! LOL
I know things are the working of the Lord when they are contrary to the ways of the world. We have been trained to judge by the titles, hierarchy, social status', and so on... If someone doesn't fit the upper echelon of the social order, they are deemed unworthy or not fit for certain circles. As we know, we are all created equal, everyone has their path and gifts to maneuver. Titles lead to entitlement and segregation... and we all know that typically leads to bad news!
So, for me to be an artist, a creator, a performer, singer, and I guess musician... it is a humbling thing to say the least. I LOVE music, I Love sharing my heart, I Love singing, and so on... that is my expression! That allows me the opportunity to share and infuse LOVE into the world! And I give credit to the Lord, because He brought me here... He continues to lead and drag me along...LOL
I feel so fortunate to be where I am at... music or not, I am blessed beyond measure! My desire is for ALL of us to know this Joy!! To find the path made just for us!! I am thankful to know the source!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment