Monday, October 21, 2013

Good habits...

On a different note,

Another Monday roles around, the confusion of the weekend ending and a new week starting is upon us... hehehe... Happy, sad, excited, and tired all seep into our minds. It's seems we're all working for the wknd, yet for me in general terms I am probably less productive in certain aspects. We are creatures of habit and routine, thus we seem to be more fruitful in a more structured environment. and typically our Monday through Friday is standard... You have a specific job, you do said job, and You know the boundaries. On the weekend, anything goes comparably.
This is not to say we cannot be productive on the weekend, but more of a personal reflection on the times I can infuse more value into the world around me. It is the acknowledgement of our make up that should lead us to growing, challenging and making better choices and habits. Personally, I like my routine, it makes me feel like I've actually accomplished something and gives me fulfillment in my day to day. Sometimes I look back and think I've wasted a couple days... knowing how valuable Time is!
I know the word "Habit" gets a bad rep in most circles, but for me it creates a much better way of living. I can look around and see some people who have a hard time managing their lives and things that go on. And I see things fall through the cracks, or opportunities missed. We must be prepared and ready to take on challenges as they arise... and they will! As we've spoken before, life is a constant ebb and flow. So, If my life is in discord or disarray, a small hurdle will seem like a Mountain!!
This sentiment is one of the reasons I seek the Lord and allow Him to lead. That I might be fruitful in my choices, and follow His path versus a random one in the world. If I allow Him to lead, then my endeavors will be productive and fruitful, and having His hand in it!! Now that is a recipe for winning!! hehehe

Stop and take a look around... are you wasting day, hours, or more? Are you allowing things to fall through the crack? Are you ready for the next valley? Create routines, stop to analyze your current state, and follow a path that was created just for you by asking for the Lord's intercession!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment