Wednesday, October 23, 2013

In love...

On a different note,

Have You ever been so in love that you felt you couldn't live without them? That You couldn't breath without their presence? That life wouldn't exist in their absence? True love, sincere Love, and everlasting Love! This type of love has been given to us, a gift from the One who loves Us this much!! I find myself yearning for the Lord presence in my life so much, that I feel this way. It reassures me that I have an intimate relationship with Him, and that He reciprocates! The signs of a healthy relationship... one that can withstand the span of our life time!
Since we are emotional beings we can feel the influx of passion, love, excitement, but even anger, frustration and disappointment. For us to Love someone unconditionally, it would seem impossible... Days my wife and I are at odds, it takes the life from me... My drive is diminished, My focus is blurred, and my heart is aching. Until we reconnect, refocus, and renew our connection there is a void... but we work to keep that bond! and not allow circumstances to dictate the Love we share. This is a goal we should strive for in ALL our relationships... to Love sincerely, to work at it, to protect it, and to always seek to rebuild it in times of strife. You see, the Lord never leaves my side.. I make choices which remove myself from His presence. So, that means it's my responsibility to always go back and reconnect with Him!
On days that things aren't going my way... slow traffic, forgetting things at home, spilling coffee, disagreements, money issues, etc... these all take me down a road of self pity or anger. I'm not thinking of feeling very Godly in those moments! So, I must choose to come back and find the Love of the Lord. Think about it, if Anyone is going to take me away from this, and change my heart or even the situation, who can?
I am in Love with Jesus because of what He has already done and shown me in my life. He loves me when no one else could, He provided when no one else could, and He changed ME even when I tried and failed!
Once You learn the Love of the Lord it is then a road map for how to Love those in your life! We are emotional, thus Love for us wavers... for the Lord, who is Love, He never wavers! So, if your feeling a void, that's where You need to start!! He welcomes ALL!

Good day & God Bless!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment