Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sincerity...

On a different note,

From a guy like me, it becomes so easy to be open and honest about grace, redemption and forgiveness... why, cause when you screw things up as much as I do, it becomes the norm...hehehe... In reality, the Lord has provided me a gift, one that we all have the opportunity to leverage. Although, it comes with responsibility. The Lord has lifted the veil so to speak, and I see the err of my ways consistently. He does this not to condemn me, but to help me grow. I am very emotional, passionate, and so for me I can get reactive if I am not in my right mind. This of course can get us into trouble... maybe a lil!
We know emotional some times leads to impulsive, which can have us buying stuff we don't need, or eating something we didn't want, or reacting to a person in a less than productive manner. Now, for all of us there are triggers, and certain scenario's which will be harder to navigate. Thus, God allows us to see these things as part of our sanctification... our transformation into His image. Its a gift, but also a hard pill to swallow!!
As we begin to walk with the Lord, we start to emulate Him... which is Amazing! So, as we become in "the know", but must be willing to be vulnerable, humble, transparent with ourselves and those around us. So, as much as at times I can be high maintenance, I must also be willing to crawl back to the Lord and those in my life in humility. Asking for forgiveness, after first being willing to apologize in all sincerity! You can't fake Love, You can't fake being a believers, and You can't fake being sincere! And why would You?
The things we receive from the Lord will be contrary to the world... Know this please! Being so called "weak" in the world is a curse, yet for God it brings power! It brings His love & intercession! There is Nothing more powerful the showing love, forgiveness, grace, mercy, etc in the face of anger, hate, pride, etc... We show we can lead, but putting others first (The first shall be last)... We show others Grace, by giving Grace when we don't want to!
I stand before you a broken man... but feeling solid in my core! I have been given a gift... the only way I can repay is to give it to others! Understanding this gift will change your view, your outlook, and allow You the opportunity to change the world You live!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment