Friday, October 25, 2013

Go Forth...

On a different note,

I've heard the term "waiting on God" many times in my life. I'm not sure that blanket statement is fitting for most of the time during our walk. I do believe there are quiet times, and spans we'll spend in the desert like Jesus did... and there will be times of perseverance and being steadfast in our plights. But even in those times, we shouldn't be stagnant or complacent in our seeking out the Lord.
The Bible speaks of opening the door and allowing Him in, it speaks of stepping out in Faith, stepping out of the boat... Actions for Us to take first in Faith which allow Him to intercede on our behalf. Those that know me, know that I am more of a re-direct kind of guy! hehehe... I figure I will seek out the Lord, give Him the credit, Glory, honor and focus, and move forward allowing Him to lead. Now, as I stated before, there are times I will seek an answer or direction from Him prior to making an absolute final decision. But even in those situations I am researching, praying, seeking and looking for His hand in the situation.
Look at it like this... are you prepared for His movement in your life? Would You be ready if He brought you the very thing You ask for? Being a believer is and must be reciprocal... meaning, we have our part, and He does His! We cannot deny Christ 95% of the time, then expect Him to drop a check in your mail box... Not that I haven't seen that! But it's the hope and expectation of His intercession that comes from knowing Him! When You life for Him, then You know what He is capable of... and you also know at times No answer, or No movement is actually an answer all together! In that we must find solace! Cause I will say this... If it is His will, it will happen regardless of our desires. Meaning, we must be moving in His direction, preparing for a journey, possibly a flood, or a feast, or even a miracle! He sent His disciples out to the world, telling them to leave their stuff there, that He would provide for them! Go forth and make believers of men!

Go forth in life, your goals, your dreams and your seeking of the Lord... He'll be right next to You!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment