Friday, August 30, 2013

Dose of Truth...

On a different note,

There are times when the weight of the world seems so heavy, and the goals, objectives and dreams we have become dim in the pressures of our circumstances. I remember the days before I truly had a relationship with the Lord. And I remember how hard life was to carry, to fathom, to see the Positive, and never mind to persevere! Even though it was over 10 yrs, I remember so vividly... I guess it keeps me humbled...
I do not consider my writing preachy, or pushy, but open, sincere, and transparent. I go through the same trials, I have failed at the same things as All of us do and will continue to do. It took me years to get past the shame, guilt once I began to see the sincere Love, Forgiveness, Grace and Mercy God had for me. Knowing my carnal nature, and how selfish I had been. Didn't take preaching to save me, it took unconditional Love.
I cannot change anyone, nor do I desire to. But in that same breath, the world cannot change who I am, or what has been poured into my heart. You see, I write from my heart... in my songs, in my messages, in my interactions. I do, what God has done for me... Simple really... but not easy! I challenge people to ask the very questions I asked years ago... Why? Why Me? Who? What? and so on... I wanted answers! I was tired of living an empty, lonely, selfish, fruitless and unproductive life!! Ask and You shall receive!!
Life is still challenging for me... things are Not always just given to me... But, what I am so thankful for is now... after these years, I have been grown into my faith. He put me through the fire to refine me, that I might reflect Him! If we are willing, He will use us... He will show Us... and that in this crazy world seem unfathomable. But I stand here today a witness!!
Thank You for loving me enough, loving yourself enough, and hopefully loving the Lord enough to read this message. You have a path, as do i... I pray we can All stay on track, and receive the fruit of His Love!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment