Monday, August 5, 2013

Starting w Love...

On a different note...

Those of you who know me, and have been following me; realize this is just a new format for me to share some Love! I have been writing for many years at this point, allowing the Lord to guide, influence and direct my words, actions and opportunities! With the encouragement of +Big Paul Tu'ivai I have started this page to centralize my writings!
My first post will be short & sweet... It's an easy one to grasp! LOVE... the world is nothing without it, and was created by it... When we try to create, navigate, or operate without it in our lives, there is a lack of fulfillment. We have all experienced this... Imagine building a car but for getting the very life blood that makes it move! We are moved by LOVE... We ALL seek it, need it, flourish in it...
So, as You go through your day, let's all look to share some love with those that are brought in our midst... Imagine, if I see you and share some love, and You do the same to me, we'll both be in a much better place! Instead of viewing it as "I have to", do it cause You want to.. that sincerity will open doors You never even knew to exist!

Good Day & God Bless!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment