Tuesday, August 6, 2013

LIVE Life...

On a different note...

Good morning, I hope this post finds you bright eyed & bushy tailed!! Hopefully we can be encouraged by another day... another day to accomplish, to create, to infuse and reflect... and to hopefully make a difference!
One of the reasons I strive to write, record & perform is to make some sort of change in this world... To actually change the course of my life and those around me. So often we can get caught up in the mediocrity that is life... blah, blah, blah... the day to day... same ole, same ole!
I can't help but ask myself... "Is this Really all that God has in store, or all he would have me do!?!?!" I mean, think about it...  Are we on this earth just to go thru the motions at work, or to seek out the opportunities to spread love, evoke change for the better, and/or push this boring world outside of the box!?!
For me, that is an easy question... I know God has a plan, and I know I am a piece of that puzzle! I pray daily for the opportunity and the vision to see His path and to be used to share the LOVE! I do realize we All have a different piece in this puzzle, so all I challenge you with today is to seek it out... Don't get caught up in the mundane, but Seek to Create change in this mixed up world!
I write, record, and perform within the music genre... but that doesn't define me, it's just one of my methods of sharing a voice! Everything we do has affect on those around us... it's how we are leveraging and choosing to use it!!
Seek out His plan, seek to not get to ritualistic, and look to evoke positive change in the world You live!

Good Day & God Bless!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment