Thursday, August 22, 2013

Selfless...

On a different note,

Image if each day I was able to wake up and make a difference... to someone, anyone, but changed the course of a person's day for the better! It is something I ponder and act on as often as possible. I see this very same focus & attitude in believers and non-believers. The Cool thing is, we are ALL created in LOVE!! ALL of us! It gives me hope and puts a smile on my face!!
I have never felt happiness outside of Love, Giving, and Sacrificing... it is extremely ironic. You'd think self-serving would be more fulfilling! It's why I empathize and feel bad for those who tend to focus more on their needs than others. And I am not here to say we should live as simpletons Only giving to others... but I feel if we put our focus on others first, the rest becomes more rewarding & enriching. When I do something sweet for my wife, when I pour my heart out in a song on stage for the crowd, or when I give someone money on the side of the road... I have decided to focus on something outside my needs... that IS Love! I heard an expression... "If a prostitute gives another prostitute a gift, God is there!"... LOVE this!! Because God is Love, and He's every where!! How Amazing, How incredible, and How it fills my heart & soul!!
We are creatures of habit... Thus, we must create these habits... we must allow Gods will, Gods plan, Gods word to permeate our day to day choices! This is how we change the world, this is how we change our lives to ones of fulfillment!
I know it seems out there, opposite of what the world would have you think... But I've come to some conclusions in my spiritual walk... Nothing God does is normal, He doesn't look to keep things complacent, and the more I grow spiritually, the less I know... hehehe... He wants me to follow Him, not ask silly questions! He grows us, shows us, and fill us with Love that we might pay it forward!

I hope, pray and desire Us all to carry the desire of putting others first! WITHOUT expecting a reward, or a return, but because it's Going to have an affect in our hearts! Cause we KNOW it will be provided day after day to us too!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment