Friday, August 23, 2013

Count to 10...

On a different note,

Can we all admit we have a LOVE & Hate relationship with ourselves?!?! Hehehe... I can remember actual instances which I perpetuated misery, anger, pity, and such... What the ?!?! Obviously this is attributed to our carnal/self evolved nature. I have spent years and continue to challenge myself on being aware of these moments... catching them as fast as possible!
I can remember getting off track emotionally, and having it last days... some times weeks! What a Waste of time, effort, emotions, frustrations and money! If you think about it, it's just plain ole giving up! Feeding into the personal defeat. Now, I try to catch it within moments... ok, ok hours at times! But sincerely not wanting it to ruin my day, evening or especially those around me. I think just being in the know of if, allowing the spirit to take over has truly made a huge difference. I can stop and ask myself "Really!".
Being we are creatures of habit as well, we must also be focused on returning to the scene of the crime. Meaning, ok we work on catching ourselves... "Don't be an idiot!"... Only to fall back into the trend as soon as the next wave comes along. People, trust me; this is human nature... I am only shedding a light on the scenario. We must start making choices of how we are to live our lives, else we live in a perpetual depressed, lonely, angry and unfulfilled life.
I am an emotional guy, so this may not be as hard for some. But we must regain control of our emotions, our pride, our expectations that we might be able to enjoy our blessings! Do we really need to Freak out over split milk, toilet seat, traffic and so on? THAT IS LIFE CHANGING!?!?!
Let's keep eyes on Us, not our friends... they got their own stuff... I'm way too busy letting God work on me, to worry about someone Else's deficiencies!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment