Thursday, August 22, 2013

LOVE above all...

On a different note,

As a continued message from the last posting, there is an aknowledgment of the weight, importance and nessecity of LOVE in our lives. The accepting of what life would be without it! Once we understand the severity of a being in a loveless existance, we can then begin to appreciate it!
I will share a progression within my life... hopefully it's something that can echo for many. Self doubt, a negative self image, and pessimistic view of the world... Not feeling loved, appreciated, desired or respected... Any one else ever felt this way? So, in this cloud, do we feel we can be prosperous, fruitful, sacrificial, or Loving? Allow me to continue this thought... Broken, Angry, empty, lonely... Jaded, feeling picked on, and wantig to fight the world... Anyone? Now, here is the most incredible part!!
Chosen, Loved, Pardoned and Forgiven! Weightless, Filled, humbled, Unworthy but Thankful!! What do we think this person could accomplish? What daily hurdles are going to keep this person from Loving, Persevering and moving in Contemptment?
Acknowledging the Power, Need and Influence of LOVE changes our goals, our views, and our actions!! I LOVE because I am Loved! I Sacrifice as I was sacrificed for! I am the man I am because of the Big Man upstairs is tranforming me into His image! Thats it!!

Choose LOVE, Choose to seek Him out, and Choose to be a beacon of LIGHT in this Dark world!!

Good day & God Bless!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment