Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You are loved...

On a different note...

I wonder how many of those in this world have a hard time Loving, because they do Not feel loved themselves!? Think about it, If You are not having a good day, it makes it much harder to express Love, Happiness, or any type of sincere gestures. If we have not taken the time to evaluate our lives, and/or to build the foundation of our lives IN Love; how can we expect to dwell in it?
Before I knew the Lord intimately, I struggled at times being overly positive in my own life. Of course the exterior was better, but my heart did not reflect it. I was angry, I was lonely, I was very sad, and that reflected in cynicism, defensiveness, and self doubt. I can't help but look back to those times, and remember the weight I carried on a daily basis. Why? Because I was not Filled with Love, and the core of my Life was built around ME, The World, or what Society deemed Important.
Now that I know the Real God, our True Father in Heaven, my life has been transformed. Faith has replaced doubt, LOVE has replaced anger, His path has replaced My path! My entire outlook on life is different! I can Love Big, as I have been loved BIGGER! I know the Lord intimately, and I have seen His working in my life! I see those around me who carry the weight and emptiness of self preservation. How ironic that when You live for Only You, you hardly find any fulfillment.
I challenge those who read this blog to analyze your life, and if there are major gaps, that You verify where Your life is founded. Do You seek fulfillment, validation, and priorities from what the world says, or are You walking around knowing how much You are loved? Do U trust the path of the one who created You... who's goal is to provide, save, help, and cherish?
We ALL must renew our focus, goals, and trust on a daily basis. Life should not be random, but a choice of who, where, what, and how we want to Live each moment!

Consider yourself loved... by Me, the One Above, and many more of those around You! Let that be the first step in healing!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment