Friday, August 16, 2013

In the Know...

On a different note...

I would pretty much consider myself a realist. Meaning to I tend to not be a pessimist or optimist, but to focus on the reality of a situation and look to weigh the situation honestly. In that, I feel I have a certain outlook which helps me keep perspective. Example: I know this life is temporal, ergo I should live life to the best of my ability in the NOW as tomorrow is not promised. It has also helped in my spiritual growth, as I do not coast through life feeling invincible or neglecting to ask the tough spiritual questions.
If we can take on the sincere understandings that this world has to offer, it allows us the opportunity to live more intently. We can make decisions better, we can find motivation to move forward in those decisions, and even feel the Victory being that much sweeter. There are knowns, and there are unknowns. We need air to breath, this live is temporary, we All go through trials, and so on. It's a self-awareness that we must own... to be honest with ourselves, if not those around us. Just like our relationship with the Lord, we must seek out an intimate connection, communion and dialogue. This is the start... then as we create an that relationship, he begins to work in our lives, we see his hand, and we feel his spirit. Then we won't be to keep it in, and we will be that light on the Hill for those in our lives!
I challenge myself to live life in clarity, not allowing myself to be led by emotions but the knowns. For most, Faith is unknown or untouchable. It's a feeling for most. I will say this, Faith is grown and takes a lot of work, and comes from pain, Love, heartache, and Victories. My faith is not just a feeling, it is something that has been planted in my heart, proven through trials, and refined by the blessings, favor and movement of the Lord in my life!
LIVE in the Know, LIVE for today, Make decisions knowing they could be your last and it will change the way you move day to day. You will cherish You family, Your spouse, your friends, your money, your Job, Your hobby, your food, and so on. Life is hard for all of us, and people will pass every second of the day... So, if Music, Art, Teaching, Parenting, Truck Driving are calling you, then Enjoy them!! Give the one who created it, who brought it to You the Glory! Acknowledgment has the word "Know" in it... Meaning to recognize, to be enlightened by... Live your life on Purpose!! Circumstances come and go, so persevere regardless!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment