Thursday, August 29, 2013

Challenged...

On a different note,

Currently, I am being challenged to grow... And in moments it is not so easy to be elated by the experience. But, I have to remind myself of the journey, of the growth, and of the opportunity... and to make sure I am checking my own self-control, and where my power truly comes from. Meaning, the opportunities I have, we're not random, or by chance... God has a plan, and I have been doing my best to walk that path. We will ALL feel the rocks beneath us, the road will wind, and sometimes we cannot see the horizon... doesn't mean it's not there!!
We are challenged for many reasons...  sometimes, we just didn't make a good decision... sometimes, it's to learn or hone in our ability to persevere... and probably at times it's just to teach us patience... hehehe... the one I am most enamoured with, NOT!
Look around... do you see anyone living this Amazing, easy, fun, successful life without any hindrances? Look closer... Ah, yes... We ALL have challenges, issues, & crosses to bear! We are refined, and built off these trials! Let's not rush through life every time we incur a hurdle to jump!
Time is our most valuable asset... do You want to rush through sometime just cause its hard? I bet we wouldn't if we knew what the end result was, if we knew how much time we actually had, or if we knew the plan God had in store including this trial! Seeking the good in this world is extremely challenging! This I know... BUT that doesn't mean we don't try! When I am in the midst of these hard spots, I give myself a small grace period, then hold myself accountable... Reality is, I'm still here, I can try again, and IF it is his will & plan, I am conquer this with the help of my Lord & Savior!
We must learn to live in Faith, Trust, Hope, LOVE and Belief!! What else are you going to rely on?

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment