Tuesday, September 3, 2013

By Grace...

On a different note,

It's rather ironic, the confidence I can only find in the Lord. I have screwed up so many things, hurt so many people, and yet the Lord continues to use me. By the worlds standards, I would be considered unworthy, damaged goods, and for sure not a reflection of Love & Purity! My favorite passage is 1st Timothy 1:16 for that reason... He isn't looking for perfection, shiny happy people... He's looking for those who need sanctifying, changing, fulfillment, and the utmost grace!!
I failed as a young father, I have failed as a husband, I have failed at pretty much everything "I" tried on my own! This I am willing to stand and say, which again seems a bit unorthodox. This is also the very reason I took me so long to give my heart to the Lord, knowing it was Home for me! I made the worldly, selfish, easy decision to just keep living for me! Thinking I could do it on my own!! Well, let's be honest, we are raised to "Make It" or "Get Through It"... Not to rely on anyone, never mind someone who possibly created Us.
I am a Godly man today, after years of Him choosing me, after years of failing, but also after Years of seeing Him intercede in my life! Over & over! Using me in the most inopportune times!! THAT is what gives me Hope, Faith, and LOVE for my Savior! Not because someone said I should!
I now take on His reflection as my own, ergo my desire and motives have changed... Now I know what it is like to live in Victory!! When I lived for me, all I know was pain, suffering, & unfulfillment. I implore you to keep striving for a relationship with the Lord, to seek our that intimacy which allows His intercession! I don't need to get into the Law, unless You are able to live in the Love by which He chooses to provide! The successes I have are based on the LOVE, Grace, Mercy, Forgiveness, Opportunities, and Reciprocation HE provides! And Only in this revelation will I be able to continue to stand firm in Faith!

Thank You Lord for drawing me in, for investing in me, for putting up with me, and having the patience to let me crawl onto the Path You had before me! It's is Not forgotten!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment