Friday, September 6, 2013

By Nature...

On a different note,

1st Timothy 1:16 “But that is why God had mercy on me, so that Christ Jesus could use me as a prime example of his great patience with even the worst sinners. Then others will realize that they, too, can believe in him and receive eternal life.”

I wanted to start today by sharing my favorite passage. It is one of self-recollection, self-reflection, humility, gratitude, transparency and Grace. Once I truly had the relationship with the Lord, I knew the amount of sacrifice, Love, and Grace that had to be provided to myself and all others within His children. It is something that carries much weight as far as shame and guilt go... well, I should say at the beginning of our walk it is a hard revelation to receive. 
Once we realize the sin we are born into, the carnal nature of our very existence, we can begin to piece together a picture of Godly Love, Fatherly Love and one that can only be provided by the One who isn't human. We don't Love like that typically, nor do we have the ability on a consistent basis... BUT, once we start to create a relationship, we then begin to reflect and emulate His Love! Amazing! 
We are broken, we are sinners, and we will screw things up... even on purpose at times... but He already sent Jesus to die... the debt has been paid! He asks for our focus, our communion, our intentional Glorification... We must give Him the Glory, Honor and Love that He so easily deserves. Knowing the debt He paid, makes it easier to accept my brokenness... which also keeps me at His feet in thankfulness. I stand strong in my faith know the things I could not do on my own... I live in Love knowing the Love I am provided daily... I seek to give Grace to others because of the Grace I received!! Yes me, the worst of the worst! 
I share His name, His Love with others not because I'm religious... it's because of the incredible relationship He has allow me to share in... One of unconditional Love... I share it because it is the most amazing things I've experienced on this earth! That IS worth screaming from the roof top! If You do not know Him in that way, I urge You to start by seeking Him, speaking to Him... He'll help with the rest!! 

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment