Monday, September 16, 2013

Write Your story...

On a different note,

How would stories, songs, books, poems, manuals or blogs get written if not for an author. Like these examples, we also have an Author & Creator. Sooo, why do we try and navigate this life without His input? How can we truly find a well thought out plot for our existence without going to the source?
We have a perceived control as humans beings... we take all the credit for the Good stuff and blame God for the bad stuff! LOL... Pretty funny is you ask me! What I learned After giving my life over to the Lord, was that I was making selfish choices, living a live without boundaries or accountability. This pretty much equates to chaos! Once I found my spiritual path in the Lord, my life took on a whole different story. Instead of wasting time, energy, emotions, etc. on creating a self reflective out come, I began living for others. I allowed the Lord to lead, guide, and shine a light on a new road. It has been amazing!!
We all have dreams, we all have things we desire and want to accomplish! Without a well thought out plan, our efforts could be wasted on a dead end road. We know in life there will be villains and monsters, that without some help or at least filters to view the world through; we could end up in trouble! The Lord wants us to be happy, the Lord also has a plan for Us... But it is our choice to co-write our lives with the Author or go through life trying to avoid writers block!
We can have a Thrilling Life, We can be part of a Romance Comedy, so let's not wait til we're part of a Cliff Hanger to call out to the Author of our very existence... That way our lives can be Best Sellers!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment