Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Order Up...

On a different note,

You've probably heard me say it before, but its a thought that floats around my head & heart continually! I do my best to hold on to the resonating feeling of putting others first! I can look back over the years and reminisce of the happiest moment in my life. Most of them involve making, seeing, and being part of someone else's elation! Now, as a believer, this looks to be exactly the path the Lord desires for Us.
Let's be honest, society is "Self-Serving"... What can I do for Me! Go a head, take a minute to think of the world's biggest issues... derived from Pride! Power, Greed, and so on! Now think of the people who have a large positive effect in this world... People who provide, give, and sacrifice! Awesome right!?! Life shouldn't be comparable to a drive in diner! "Have it Your way!"
Christ was sent to pay the price for our sins... a horrific thought, yet one of the ultimate sacrifice and Love. For Us! I don't know about You, but I know I am not worth all that!! But we are loved that much!! And what are we asked in return? To turn around and give to others! To be concerned for others, to help provide for others, and to LOVE others above all else but our creator! SO, for me, I'm not surprised that giving is so fulfilling and heart warming! It's part of the divine plan!! Look at Christmas, and the way it changes the way people interact... it's the Joy of giving... infectious, invigorating, peaceful, etc... they don't say "Joy to the World" for nothing!
The reality is, this should be the way we operate throughout the year! We should be putting others first, we should be seeking opportunities to be the hands of God, and to make it a priority to put others above ourselves when given the opportunity! Give and receive the Love back 10 fold!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment