Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Virtue...

On a different note,

I was thinking this morning of this thing they call Patience!! And How it has always been one of my biggest struggles. I typically and moving at 150mph, so slowing down was hard for me. We've all heard that Patience is a virtue, well that seems to make it even more unrealistic... hehehe... Virtue: Admirable Quality.
I guess I can just add it to the other list of qualities I have been hoping to learn!
I will say that I have a seen a huge growth in this manner, it's only at certain times that I actually notice it. Example: Driving. I am an assertive driver, some say aggressive... LOL... None the less, It is something that I have felt my anxiety & emotions out of sorts at times. So, I notice when I am able to relax, let others in front of me, and not stress of time to destination. That is growth for me!
The Lord has removed and redirected many areas of my life. He has transformed me into a new man. Someone I wanted to be for years, even in areas I didn't know I needed to upgrade. These areas were on my mind, they made me feel defeated, stressed, guilty, ashamed, and so on. The Lord is the one who changed these areas in my heart! I knew in my mind that I needed to change, but didn't have the ability or understanding to do so. But over the years of my walk, He has been transforming me... He has been allowing me the opportunity to reflect and emulate Him! It has been the most amazing thing!
I give God so much Glory, so much credit, so much Honor because He deserves it! He has shown me things I could only dream of... and I know it sounds funny, odd, hokey... But I would hope my openness & sincerity would reflect otherwise!
Virtues come via a choice of righteousness... By choosing to be a better person day after day! And Allow the Spirit of the Lord to intercede and transform your life!

Good day & God Bless!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment