Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Willing...

On a different note,

Periodically I am reminded of a foundational factor in our daily decision making. As we go through our days and weeks we should be seeking and asking for the Lord to shine a light. Asking Him to pave a way for our future, to intercede, and provide us a path He would have for us. Asking is the easy part! We must be sincerely and truly ready to move when called... to relinquish, to make sacrifices, to allow for growth and time. Meaning, our willingness allows Him the opportunity to create a new path for us!
The desire of our Lord is to have us seek Him out... to look to Him in the storms, and to give Him glory on the mountain top! Hopefully we are doing All of these, not just the "gimme, gimme, gimme"... but the key to our asking will be the faith and belief that goes with our plight. We should sincerely believe and trust in His plan above ours.
I remember times early in my walk, where I asked for His hand in my life, but I had an agenda or plan of my own. So, I wasn't really asking in line with His will... Which in scripture says, if we ask In His name, His Will, it will be done! So many factors in our walk go back to relinquishing our perceived control... and Allowing Him to work on our behalf!
Trust takes time, Faith takes trials, Sanctification is a life long process... Our goal... to be WILLING to let our personal agendas go, to get in Line with His will for Our lives, and seek Him out for guidance and fulfillment! This is Not always easy, so today I was reminded myself... so, I figured I could pass on His reminder... We ALL need to be Willing to let Him lead! Sit back, and watch His Awesome-ness!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment