Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Happy Face...

On a different note,

It's funny, because I try to be positive, encouraging, up lifting and reflecting of God, it seems I don't have the opportunity to be human at times. Hehehe... Meaning, people expect me to be Smiley, Happy, and Positive ALL the time, when really it is something I strive to do. My decision to emote a positive vibe in the world I live is a choice, a reflection of the Love of my Faith... Doesn't mean it's easy all the time! Trust me, there is a reason humility is one of the largest components in our walk!
It was the understanding, the recognition, and conscious decision to start living as the Lord would have me. None ever said it was easy!! It is actually contradictory to my family curse of being stubborn, opinionated, and defensive... So, I know 100% is the Lord's work in my heart, the Spirit who allows me the opportunity to reflect Him! All I have to do is be willing, and make the choice daily, hourly, to be His vessel.
If You were to ask my family, my wife, and those who have known me longest, I'm not sure they could provide an always glowing representation... LOL... BUT, I would bet they could share a story of growth, wisdom, and maturity that has come from my walk with the Lord. I have made choices based on His teaching/leading to Not be who I was... to be a new man, reborn in His image! I was tired of offending people, and wanted to Lift other Up!! It was something that was very strong in my heart and it spurs me even today! God provides us gifts, and Yes... being positive, encouraging is a gift! And I savor it and I am grateful for it!
I have my moments... ok, ok... Days... used to be weeks... But the Lord continues to work IN me, Thru me, and despite of Me!! So, instead of giving me ANY credit... Just give a Big hug and we'll both thank the Lord for His willingness to dwell in Us as shining lights on the hill!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment