Monday, September 9, 2013

Father knows best...

On a different note,

This morning I will be meeting with my son and His school in regards to certain behavioral aspects of His day to day activities. In this I am reminded of the Goal of my role as His father, and the Love, Correction, Guidance & Love my Father in Heaven provides me. And honestly, sometimes in my moments of parenting, I wish I had His patience, sympathy, grace and mercy!
Scripture talks about those who are above correction or feel they do not need help. When we All know our own deficiencies, and we could ALL use a helping hand. Sanctification is not only a life long process, but a painful endeavor that can only be accepted once You know the True Love, Salvation and end result of our walk. It amazes me that He is willing to forgive, forget, over look, and have patience with my short comings. That He loves me so much, he's willing to take His time and peel back the layers of my carnal nature. As we see this unfold in our lives, I can say for me it is inspiring. It drives me to reflect the Lord, it drives me to emulate Him as a father, a husband, friend, and so on. Our children will also look to us for that very same guidance!
As we do with the Lord... our Children will look to us as an example... We seek God with doubt, selfishness, and hesitation. And once we begin to draw close to Him, we see the Love that is behind His correction. We see the path He has for us, once we have aligned with His goals... Tis the same in parenting! We must look to emulate the Lord in our lives that the Love might supersede any doubts, that our Grace will fade the hurt that comes through parenting. We have been provided an opportunity to be successful in all areas of our life... All we have to do is allow the Lord to permeate our day to day activities, our ongoing thoughts & decisions, and seek to deflect the Lord He shines down on us to ALL those around us! Then we will know the feeling of Victory!!
We have a Father who loves us unconditionally, which we can only dream of. We are His children, and We in turn can grow and emulate Him in our day to day... just as Our Children will do by Us! Reflect LOVE in your Life, Reflect Him in your day to day!! See the fruits of this in generations to come!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment