Monday, November 18, 2013

TGIM...

On a different note,

I wonder if Monday mornings are so terrible because of typical circumstances in our lives. Example, most people aren't doing a job they enjoy. Example, since they are not happy at work, the wknd becomes a free for all which comes with physical and emotion recourse. So many people in this world are in situations that only take away from the joy in their lives, versus enriching their lives and those around them. I would venture to guess its probably hard for most of us to determine what would be gratifying and fulfilling. Or we just haven't taken the time to create a road map to achieve said goal. Or maybe work has nothing to do with it... and it's the filling of our hearts that truly provides us satisfaction.
I'm not sure how fulfilling a job could truly be for most, unless we are truly ready to open our hearts to things of worth. So often we are stuck on the quick & temporary things in life, that it makes the stuff of worth seem  mundane. If I can get it Now, why would I want to work for it? If I have a job, why would I work to get a better one? If I'm already married, why would I work on pursuing that other person still?
If we are seeking fulfillment from the world, or it's standards we will be let down every time. We should be seeking to create foundational decisions, which lead to long term enrichment. I know that spiritually I am grounded, which has changed my entire life. I no longer rely on worldly things to fill my heart, but allow the Provider the opportunity to give me sincere, lasting, and fruitful nourishment.
We have been fooled by this world into thinking we can get rich quick, get healthy quick, and that we should be living for NOW and for ME! None of these things are true or prosperous! When we are willing to take the time to invest, there will be fruit! Whether a job, a marriage, spiritual relationship, friendships, etc all come with a price.... Sacrifice!
If your wishing away 5 days of your week to find empty fulfillment on the wknd, You might want to re-evaluate. Each day we are blessed with Life & Opportunity... We have influence in our lives, and maybe God has us somewhere that He needs our willingness to do His work. I wasted most of my life self seeking, self fulfilling in this world, only to be empty! If You feel like you're going no where fast, You might want to look outside the world for your fulfillment! He's waiting for you!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment