Monday, November 11, 2013

Sacrifice by choice...

On a different note,

Sacrifice is something we deal with continually... but it's probably not something we like to choose on a regular basis... Meaning, it takes a focus, commitment, and willingness to make an actual sacrifice. Sacrificing truly goes against our nature, as we are carnal and are lead by our personal motives. This is not to make everyone sound bad, but an honest reflection on who we are as human beings. But this is also what makes the sacrifice so much more powerful! God sent His son, men & women die to protect their countries, and people are willing to sacrifice for dreams on a daily basis. Sacrifice is power!
We are all created equal, in the image of our creator, and this means we have the same opportunities. At least in a Godly manner, we have the same opportunities... to Love, Forgive, Provide Mercy & Grace and to seek the Lord... and yes, to sacrifice for others! It is not easy, it is not normal... but it will change the way our lives prosper. As an artist, if I am not willing to be vulnerable or transparent, my end result might not carry the weight or fulfillment as someone who pours their heart into it! Sacrificing for the Love of your gift!!
This day we celebrate veterans, ones willing to put their life on the line for others. An incredible gift, one of sacrifice, selflessness and servants heart! My father almost gave His life for this country, and I will never forget it! I also served in His foot steps and of My Savior!
Jesus was a servant, and for me that is one of the biggest things I still reflect on in His memory! Each day I seek for ways to emulate Jesus... to give to others, to sacrifice for others, and to put aside my selfish ways! IT'S HARD!! It's Not my nature... but my choice daily is to reflect the Lord in my world.
Be thankful for sacrifices, for the opportunity to sacrifice, and be willing to sacrifice for your gifts! Nothing is free, nothing comes easy, and it is a choice & sacrifice to have influence in this world!

I LOVE You all, and I would be willing to sacrifice for YOU!! Pass it on!

Good day, God Bless & Thank You to the men & women who Serve!!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment