Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Signs...

On a different note,

I am feeling inspired this morning, encouraged by the relationship I have with the Lord. Not everyday do we hear from Him directly, or feel Godly in our walk, but we always know He is there... And if we are keen to this relationship, we will see Him continually! Even in this, It warms my heart, it fills my soul, and it inspires me to continue to stand firm on the rock!!
We all have the opportunity to be used by God to influence the people around us, as well as allow HIM to intercede and bring forth change in our daily lives using those around us. He brings people in and out of our lives as one body... One accord! To provide, enrich, inspire, refresh, encourage, and so on!! WE must be conscious of this, and see this as the light along our path.
The Lord has me in music, and some days I'm not sure why... or if this is My path not His. My sincere goal in life is to follow Him, and align myself with Him, His path for me, and His goal of sharing LOVE with the world. My desire to fulfill this destiny makes me concerned of my daily walk, and my focus on the right aspects of this journey! So, of course in this, I question ME, my choices, and MY goals... I feel so blessed to receive validation, verification, and acknowledgement in my path... Like a school boy getting confirmation from His teacher!
We cannot predict the future, nor should we... we are called to follow Him, seek Him daily and keep Him as our #1 focus... I find peace, comfort, and fulfillment in knowing He is in control, and I just have to follow Him!! We must take the steps forward... in His direction... We must make the effort to seek Him out... He's promised to provide, re-direct and pave the way for Us if we do!! Look for the signs along His road of salvation!
We must put aside OUR path in order to seek His... we are then able to remove the yoke, and let Him carry it!
Thank You Lord for your continued Love, Intercession, and Influence!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment