Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coincidence, I think not...

On a different note,

This weekend it hit me that it has only been 10 years since I decided I wanted to sing. Not a short time, but also not an extended time for the successes I have been blessed with. It's easy for me to look back and see God's hand in my life and in my path. Decisions, out comes, open & closed doors through out. Now, with my first music video coming out this week, it seems even more surreal in these moments. All the years I spent prior at times almost feel some what wasted. Now I know that is not true, but I can't help but wonder. But it is a journey, and we must be prepared for the path laid out for us. I needed to fail on my own, to see the need for the Lord's intercession in my life. I needed to "think" I had a plan all mapped out, only to see if was not truly where I should be. And I needed to be broken and lost to know when I was actually found!
Like my marriage now, as humans we typically need to fail first to savor the sweet taste of victory. Meaning, I needed to know what a bad marriage was like to cherish the incredible one I have now.I appreciate it, I want to respect and protect it! And maybe it's just me, and God knew my personality. He knows I am 150 mph in any given direction... So, he needed to wait for me to relinquish the drivers seat before clearing a path.
You will know when You are in line with the Lord because You will see, feel, and know things that You didn't do. It's a very hard thing to explain, but when it happens you'll know. Like when You are reminded of an old friend, and then that day you run into them in the grocery store or they friend you on FB. The world says random, coincidence, but I saw God!
I am currently accomplishing things I never knew possible, and I am seeing movement in places I have no clue how they came about, but I know my actions, efforts, and focus are allowing the Lord the opportunity to intercede on my behalf! If You are not letting God lead your life, then you have to carry it! You must try and make your own opportunities, create your own successes, and handle the failures by yourself. I will say, I tried it for most of my life with no results, only frustration, depression, emptiness and a lack of true victory!!

We ALL have the opportunity to seek out our creator and to let HIM lead the way! Don't wait til your life has passed you by to savor the sweet LOVE & Victory of righteousness!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment