Friday, January 17, 2014

Mortality...

On a different note,

This week I can't seem to shake the feeling of mortality.... Not in a weird, morbid, pessimistic, or creepy way, but in a reflective & optimistic kind of way. Meaning, we have RIGHT NOW! I cannot save people, I cannot make someone believe in something they don't, but I can reflect what I know in my heart... a sincere reflection of what has been proven to Me! That... cannot be taken from me! My only influence is sharing Love, providing empathy & compassion... I am as screwed up as anyone... I am Not perfect... I defer any titles, or denominations, or credit when It comes to the Love I share... I am nothing but a working class stiff, trying to Live a good life, and leave a legacy worthy of remembrance... And hopefully shine some light into peoples lives on my way!
I wasn't bright enough to find the Lord, He found Me! I wasn't smart enough to be WISE in the ways of Love, Sincerity, and Grace... He showed Me! And I for sure wasn't strong enough to conquer any demons, bad habits, or addictions in my life... Until He interceded! I do not need accolades, I do not desire being put on a pedestal... but I do desire the opportunity to share truth, love, mercy, and grace to the people God brings into my life... and even in that, I need Him to provide...
I've had a lot of death in my life the past few years... some very close, some neighbors, some in the circles I run... I think of what might of been there focus the Day before... the week before... And ponder the power, effort, and weight that is put on things of No meaning and No worth! That, my friends, saddens Me!
I hope I never insult, offend, or mis-represent the gift of Faith I have been given or the receiving of it by those in my life. If I accomplish anything in this life, I hope it's the impression of Love, Sacrifice, Investment, Belief, and Selflessness... Trust me, I know that's a Tall order!! But, you see... that is the point... It's Not about Me, for me, or done by Me! I pray every day we can focus, recommit, and prioritize our time to be fruitful! Thanks for being a part of my world, You have much worth!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment