Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday's are Great!

On a different note,

Seems typical on a Monday to be a lil down about heading back to work... I tend to buck this trend by posting TGIM(Thank God It's Monday) or TGIT(Thank God It's Tuesday)... I make this stand as to make the effort to focus on the plus side of life, versus feeding into the negative. Instead of comparing or spending time pondering what I am lacking, I like to TRY and focus on what an amazing life I have! Yes, I have an Amazing life... I woke up, I have a job, a home, an incredible family, amazing wife, a car... I think You get my point! Perspective runs our life most of the time, so it's the view we take on that inspires or tempers our happiness. Trust me, I am not Always chipper and Go Lucky, but I do make an effort... And what better day than a Monday do we have to determine Not to let typical feelings dictate our day or week!
We can desire more, or different... that is not an issue! It can become an issue if we let if take away from what we do have in a negative context. Sure, we should be driven to excellence, but with time being a resource we do not have control over... we should be wise in our day to day perspectives. If my job doesn't pay the bills, then I should seek to increase my self worth and possibly seek a better paying & more fulfilling job. If my relationship is having issues, I better first start investing, working, and evaluating it prior to instant replacement or disregard. It's just too easy to find the negative, and let that lead You to possible impulsive or reactionary decisions. Anything of worth or importance in your life is going to take time, effort, focus & investment!
I know for some, it is their normal demeanor to be pessimistic. So in that, it will be even more of a challenge to find the positive in a situation, never mind on a Monday morning! We All have personal hurdles to over come... we will all have spiritual journey's to endure... the positive is once we get through these trials, there is growth & fulfillment on the other side! Life is not about easy all the time... So, we shouldn't expect the world to revolve around us! We have a life, just one... So, we better make the best of it!
Don't buy into materialism or societies false representation of How YOU should be living! We all have a different path, so instead of comparing You proverbial Saturday to Monday, feel fortunate you have a Day in general! Be thankful for Your life, and choose to live it with intent!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment