Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Celebration...

On a different note,

This week I have had much to celebrate! Might not be 100% what you might expect... Instead of it being focused around My birthday, My music video or my song release, it is actually a reflection of the Love, Favor and Support I see in my life! That is a Real reason to celebrate!!
We belong to a society that shines a light on personal gratification, on self focused goals & objectives, versus the investment and encouragement of those around us. This is not a negative reflection, but one of honesty. Fortunately, we have the opportunity to surround ourselves with those who appreciate us, and we have an innate desire to please and give. We must continually choose to put others first, and celebrate them regardless of our circumstances!
I know this is not always the easiest path, or even the hardest... but it is one of specificity! Meaning, it is an absolute choice to inspire, encourage, invest, and put others in front of our own personal needs. It is also an absolute emulation of our Creator. I have been humbled and filled with Love by this weeks events by those around me. My wife making sure I had the best birthday ever... My children going out of their way to make sure their gifts were ones I'd truly savor. My friends sharing my music with the world around them, for no reason but to appreciate my efforts and pay it forward. You see it's not the shiny stuff, or the most expensive that creates the ripple of love throughout our parts of the world... it's the thoughtful, sacrificial, and choices of selflessness that resonate. It's the path of righteousness that brings forth fruit!
So often we celebrate the world we live, versus the people who create the foundation of our lives. We should be choosing to encourage, lift up and prosper those around us.... and Yes, it will be difficult at times... but wait til your on the other end!! Love inspires LOVE!! There is No joy bigger than giving to others! There is No better feeling of completion than having the people in your life choose to Love You, choose to Lift You above themselves, and choose to Love You right where You are! You see, it's not a popularity contest... it's one moment at a time, for as long as we venture this earth, each step with an opportunity to create a ripple in time... one that sends Love out like a beacon for All to see!
Thank You from the very bottom of my soul for the Love & Celebration this week... I have not the words to describe the Joy in my heart! Thank YOU!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment