Friday, March 28, 2014

Outlook...

On a different note,

The power of influence is carried by all... and I know that most don't have any desire to carry that, but we All have it! Some of us just choose to ignore it, or not leverage it. No shame in that, but some times not doing anything is a statement in itself... ponder that for a second! The funny thing is, as long as we have a good foundation, know who we are & want to be, the influence should come naturally. Meaning, it has to be sincere to not have an adverse affect.
You hear me discuss living on purpose quite often... it is making a choice on Who You desire to be, what You desire to reflect, and how You want your live to flow. We do not have the over all control, but we do have free will and choices to make each day. We can choose to get caught up in the weight of circumstances, or choose to feel blessed by the life we have right now! I cannot control any one else, nor can I predict what God has around the corner... I have my choices right now! I have the ability to breath right now! And this is my life to do with as I wish! So, doesn't that stand for something? Are we supposed to fall prey to circumstances we have no control over?
You have a choice... and You do have an opportunity to change the things in your life You feel need changing! You can't look to anyone else, You cannot blame anyone else! You see, that is part of our influence... Our choices! I've meet some incredible people in my life, and they had influence without even trying! I can look back and try to see the common aspects of those moments. I will say there are a few things that stand out... They all were sincere in who they were and how they treated others... they all lived a bit care free, meaning they did not get caught up in the circumstances... they were great communicators and good at seeking the positive & options in life... and lastly, they were All of Faith! I guess the over all sentiment would be "Outlook"!
I am broken, faulty, and wrong every so often...hehehe... But I stand firm in my beliefs, stand firm in my desire to Love & Inspire others, and my understanding of Grace and giving it to others who are just as broken as me! I do not always show a happy face, but I wake up daily with the desire to be who God created me to be! And I choose to be as positive as I can, and make a difference in my family, my friends and the world I touch! YOU CAN DO THIS... My life was fulfilled spiritually, the rest is menial... I hope & pray we ALL find peace, solace, and love on a daily basis!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment