Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Start Today...

On a different note,

The last day of the year and we are all looking forward in hope, faith, trust and expectations. Hopefully we are pondering the next steps in our life, the goals that might be fruitful and the opportunities that would be rewarding. The unfortunate thing is we cannot see into the future, so the reflection is most likely short lived. Reality is that we must navigate today!! BUT, I come to You with good tidings... Although we shouldn't get stuck in the rear view mirror, it can be used to start new chapters in our lives!
For me, I can look back and see God's hand in my life... and that includes the trials and lessons learned! Society & the media make it seem like we are supposed to have perfect lives like the Kardashians. This of course isn't reality, and they do not have perfect lives either! We should all be able to look back and see the rewards of our efforts, the growth through trials, the learning's, the Victories, and hopefully the blessings!
I'm not saying you gotta be overly excited about a tough year, but I am saying that we have today, we can make changes, and we actually woke up today! It seems we so easily forget our blessings and the opportunity each day brings!
I look back and see God directing my life... I see these incredible journey's, choices, and paths that I took... some led by me, others re-directed by the Lord. It's such an awesome feeling! TO recognize and be conscious of intercession is a gift in itself. When You know You are aligned with the Creator, it is a fulfilling feeling! I know in my heart I am Not alone, and that what ever this year brings I will go with a Protector!
We must make the choice to take control of our lives, stop waiting for destiny and seek it out!This year will consist of ups & downs, but Life still goes on! You can sit and wait, and miss out on the opportunities to be productive... or You can set realistic goals that will inspire, fulfill, and reflect in the world You live! WHY NOT YOU!
We are ALL created equal... every action there is a reaction... no such thing as luck... no such thing as perfect... No one lives a perfect life... OK, so now we have those out of the way, What are We gonna do this Year?!?! I wish You more love in your heart... I wish You favor & intercession... I wish Your prayers answered... and I hope You align your life with the One who can actually fulfill Your dreams! Happy New Year!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment