Monday, December 23, 2013

Last Minute...

On a different note,

Well, we have 2 more shopping days til Christmas... are You ready? hehe... This time of year I am reminded of how I am a pressure scenario type guy... I'm sure when I was younger it wasn't always as such, but I've been grown into it. I can remember playing football back in the day, and being the "Go to" guy at the end of the guy or in an important situation... also, being in the military provides you practice and training in being responsive. So, of course this is ideal for the Christmas season... In and Out, check your list... before You go, and make it happen!!
It is quite interesting how some of us might have this ability, and others are so good at planning out and buying Christmas presents months before the holidays. Kudos to them!! I am envious in certain aspects... but nevertheless It tis what it tis!! I have to remind myself these things, as it is human nature to impose our expectations, thoughts, and desires on others. We all venture through life the best we can, and hopefully pick up some wisdom & understanding along the way. God provides us a path, hurdles, trials, victories and lessons which help build us into our own person. Pretty neat if you ask me...
The key is to do enough self analyzing and evaluating to see the characteristics! To truly understand how we operate within our own skin allows us the opportunity to be fruitful in our endeavors! Example: If I know I am the type of does Not do well in pressure situations, then I probably shouldn't wait til Christmas eve to do my shopping... Why? because I would probably be stressed out, not enjoy it, or possibly even accomplish the underlying goal!
I know ME well enough to understand what is going to be fruitful for me, and what things may not. Being a last minute person or not, neither way is right or wrong... It's what is right for YOU! Take the time to understand your strong suits, and weaknesses... Oh, and time is of the essence... so, don't wait til the last minute! Hehehe... Be productive, be fruitful, Live on purpose and be the best YOU that you can be!

Merry Christmas to You and Yours... Much Love, peace, Grace, Forgiveness, to You all!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment