Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Divine Alignment...

On a different note,

Recently I have had a few friends of mine reach out and share personal experiences in regards to my music. It was such an over whelming feeling... gratitude, humility, excitement, and truly not really knowing how to respond. It filled my heart with a sense of accomplishment from an artistic perspective, but also a sense of fulfillment... one of the the work put into it, the desire to create something of worth, and really the biggest aspect would be the alignment of my path and the one set out for me. There is a different understanding and acceptance when You know You are on track! Destiny for a lake of a better word...
For most of my life, I lived a life of personal focus, personal goals and strictly personal responsibility. Not really being as concerned with others input, or the path God had laid out for me... one with fruitfulness, prosperity, enlightenment, growth, and accountability. Trust me, this path hasn't been an easy one, and has taken much sacrifice, trials, and internal vulnerability. But as my faith grew, I was willing to open up even more!! And Your Faith grows when it is tested...
The interesting thing about going through the fire, is that your perspective changes... your priorities change... so, the person you were previously would never of with stood, but when You have Faith the weight becomes shared. I can battle this world now because I'm not alone!! I can endure trials of my destiny, because it's Not my plan to begin with! Divine Alignment... Meaning, you make the choice to seek the Provider...allowing Him to lead, but also Intercede!! Like He's your spiritual sponsor!!!
10 or so years in music now, I am Still humbled at the production... meaning, I am still in awe at what comes of it... Why? How? Because it's Not about me, not OF me... I am just the luckiest guy on earth to be the one He's chosen... and as long as I reciprocate and choose Him back, the rest is His to own! Success is not going to be measured by worldly standards, but by the impact my life has in the world I live!

I am so thankful for my friends, fans, family, and ALL the people I encounter... Thank You Jesus for my Life... Give me the strength, ability, vision, and focus to continue to cherish it!

Good Day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment