Monday, February 17, 2014

Spiritual Fulfillment...

On a different note,

There are reasons we seek stability, spiritual fulfillment, and grace innately... Even if we aren't willing to admit to others, we All know our own deficiencies... We all see thew cracks in our armor! We know we're not perfect, and hopefully we can all agree being a "Good" person carries no weight in this world we live. So, if we know the world is faulty... broken... then why would we put all our faith, hope, & expectations in it? As incredibly precise, detailed, intricate as this world is, do we really believe it was random?
We seek a higher power because we know in our hearts we need it! We should be humble enough to know there is no way we can find fulfillment by our own means. ok, so maybe it's just me who screwed everything up, felt lonely constantly, and never seemed to find success regardless of the path I chose... Oh, still thinking I was a "Good" person... for what? What did I accomplish? Nothing! I am willing to admit my failures, my pride, my selfishness, and that the things I thought I could conquer only ended up doing quite the opposite. Lord knows it's easy to look at others and see issues, but are we willing to look in the mirror?
So, once we can agree we're broken... and we know this world is not going to just give You what You want, we can truly begin to seek out the answers. It isn't in this world! It isn't in the physical! And that we better start looking outside the small box we tend to live in... Denial gets us nothing!
I found fulfillment, I found forgiveness, I found an escape from guilt, shame and emptiness. I sought in my heart... I sought in the spiritual realm, only to find the One who created All this! And things began to become clear, my life, my heart changed... I began to see this world in a different light... Everything took on new meaning... or in reality, became less meaningful from a worldly perspective.  My pride told me I could do it alone, only to fail... Now my heart says You don't need to do it alone! Knowing we are broken allows us to be open to the one who IS whole! If I've spent my life struggling, shouldn't I be willing to try something new? Shouldn't I seek different answers? Being vulnerable allows to help, intercession, and growth!
We ALL have spiritual needs... it's putting our pride aside long enough to recognize & admit it! I will not tell you what to do, wouldn't even try! But I WILL share what I know in my heart beyond any doubt... and that if any one seeks the answers, they will be provided! And that if we want to stay ignorant, we can! I desire fulfillment for ALL the people i know & love! If you're reading this, I LOVE You even though we are both broken!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment