Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Future is Now...

On a different note,

One of the biggest challenges we have is the lack of ability to see the future. Can You imagine the impact that would have on the world we live... The result & ramifications would be catastrophic! But, that doesn't keep us from wishing we had the opportunity... The interesting thing about that is it is rooted in different reasons for all of us. Whether it's not liking where we are at now, possibly who we might end up being in the future, finances, relationships, death, and so on. For me, my personality is one typically of bringing up the "Devil's Advocate" questions... so, I ask, Do You really wanna know?
Imagine being in Love, finding out that the relationship is doomed... or that you end up working a dead end job til retirement... Would that really inspire you, drive you, or encourage you to push through adversity? Would knowing the end result indicate the effort it might take to get there? Personally I think it's our nature to want what we want, and to know the result so that takes the worrying out of our day. But in reality, it would cause more drama & issues If we actually knew the end result.
We live in a world of Temporary... and I truly believe that it's for a reason. We currently have the ability to grow, learn, and work through life... to make things right, better or focus on the things that truly matter. We can get up each day and start a new! We can choose our path, versus knowing where we will end up. We create our Destiny by working hard, persevering and stepping out in Faith! If You knew the answers, what would drive you to be fruitful in life?
As an example... people might hear my music and think, "oh, he's got a good voice, I wish I had that ability." when in reality the journey I've taken to get to this point would be lost in translation. So, If I knew I'd be here today, would I of worked so hard those 10 years of growing my ability? The daily vocal exercises, the shows early in my career that didn't go so well, or the years of sacrifice leading a worship team... ALL these aspects were pivotal in this plan God had for me... So, IF I knew, I can say with all honesty the steps needed to grow would not of happened most likely.
Most days I wake up wanting to know what the future has in store... but I also know I have today to navigate... today to make a difference, today I make an impact, and to serve a purpose for those around me! Knowing the end would only dis-way us from pushing through the valley's and climbing the Mountain tops! LIVE your life as if tomorrow is Not promised, exceed expectations and find Your path! Your Future is NOW!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment