Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dream Weaver...

On a different note,

Not to start off too morbid, but time is something we cannot depend on... tomorrow is Not promised, and every second of our life is ticking by... so, I ask "What are You doing with it?!"... The reason I propose this question is that a lot of us get caught up in the rituals, complacency and comfort-ability of life... we become reactionary. We probably do not set many goals, and if we do they are realistically over simplified or super easy to accomplish... and even in that, we are probably "ok" if they do not get met. Is this really where we wanna be? Is this really the life God had intended for us? Is this the best we can do?
I personally ask myself these types of questions constantly. I am Not "Ok" with average, and I for sure do not believe God put me on this green earth to blend in with a crowd. One of the things my Faith does for me is give me a sense of worth... meaning, I know I have a purpose! And, I know I seek & follow my Savior is just happens to be my provider & protector! Thus, as long as I am striving to bring positive change to this world, He's going to support it, or re-direct it! See, I am driving towards goals that are in line with His will... What is His will you ask? To Love one another, to Seek Him out and share His Love with the world! He is Number 1 in my life... Does that seem unrealistic?
As we grow our relationship with Him, and make Him the priority we then open the doors for His intercession... Yes, exactly!! HE... The Creator Now has a vested interest in Your Goals (Cause You work for Him)! So, we better first stop and check ourselves & our goals... hehehe... Let's see, My goal is world domination and ultimate money & power... (Insert game show buzzer sound)... FAIL! My goal is to create/perform music and share Love & Happiness with the world!! Ah ha... now we're getting somewhere!
This world is made up of people who have skills, gifts, talents, and experiences that all vary... BUT, we are ALL created equal! So, why can't should I preclude myself from setting goals & dreams? Am I not worthy? Or is it I am not willing to step out of my box? Or maybe I need to grow my faith a lil more before I step out of the boat... This LIFE is already happening... Right now! Get your footing (Spiritual grounding), Find your balance (Physical, Mental Emotional, Spiritual), Look Up (Set Your goals), and Jump for those stars (Follow Your plan to reach Your objectives)!!
I KNOW there is a plan for me... I know that if I am WILLING to step out of my boat in Faith, that God will continue to use me! WE are our own hindrance, WE are our own worst critic, WE allow the world to dictate our future... STOP living for the world, and reach for the Heavens!! You don't have to do it alone!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment