Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Matrix...

On a different note,

For those of you who have seen the movie "the Matrix" this will be a refresher course... hehehe... I guess for now having the opportunity to live a life not based on the worlds standards, but one birthed in the existence of man; I can see the underlying messages hidden in Faith. We tend to be going so fast, wishing away most of our lives, that we forget to stop and take it all in. There are signs, messages, and road maps all around us, how many of us seek to leverage them?
Let's take Christmas for example... the classic imagery of snow, presents under a tree, and Santa coming down the chimney. White snow... White, of course represents purity, cleanliness, blameless. A mysterious Man who comes down from above, bringing happiness, secret presents, giving us the desires of our hearts. Joy to the World!!! Hmmm, nope... not much in there!
Life becomes a lot less painful when we seek out the creator, designer, and provider... The choice between carrying all the weight, pressures, responsibilities, and repercussions of this self consumed world. I do not speak religion, as most of that is tainted by Man's personal goals & vendetta's. But I do speak to Faith... crying out and seeking the One who provides! I can only speak to it because of what He has done in my heart and in my life. For me, I know live by Faith because I have grown it, honed, tested it, and seen it proven in my heart of hearts! Once I was willing to relinquish my personal desires, my pride, my control, and let Him lead & intercede, things changed drastically. It was like a code was broken... the world because clear, I could see through the pain, heartache, loneliness, and despair!
I began seeing God in everything... I began following and seeing a path much more fruitful than the one I was struggling to navigate. Whether reading the bible, whether seeking fulfillment, whether looking for true Love, it comes from having Trust & Faith in the provider. The signs are there if You are seeking them! Without Faith, they blend in to this dark world... and if we're only living for us, we'll miss em anyway!
I can only share Love and personal experience, but the truth is out there for You to find! Seek the answers, and you will be provided for!! Once You live with Faith in your heart, the matrix of Love will be revealed!! You will seek it for fulfillment, compassion, grace, mercy, forgiveness and guidance!!

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment