Monday, May 5, 2014

Live outside of Fear...

On a different note,

If we are willing to truly stop and recognize the signs, we can see patterns... we can see similarities in the world we live. As an example, when we live in Fear... or if we live a life of selfishness... or if we choose to live in anger or defensiveness... We are choosing to live in the dark! Allow me to clarify this a lil more...
When we do things that we subconsciously know to be wrong, or against our very nature, we tend to do it in secrecy. Which would be keep others in the dark... or us maneuvering in the dark... in the shadows... meaning, we cannot be forthright in our plans. If My goal is to be rich, at the expense of others... I probably wouldn't broadcast that... I'd keep my personal goal internal... again, in the dark. When I choose to be self focused, i.e. "Me against the World", then I am choosing to be defensive... to fight... Not much positive in that scenario... When I choose to be worried, scared, or consumed by the circumstances of this world... I then retract, again taking on a defensive stance... ok, so those are some examples to get us all on the same page... what is the opposite?  Living in the Light...
Being in the light... transparent... of positive energy... Life takes on an entirely different perspective and outlook. If I am willing to put others first, If I am living a life without hidden agenda's, and if I am living a life of Love & Hope... My entire demeanor changes! My circumstances change, which are also catalysts to the on going ripples in my life. You see... our choice of how we operate, how we choose to perceive or how we project in the world we live has vast affects on our quality of life!
I will tell you that this way of thinking is not always an easy road... life is full of ups & downs... And for me, until I knew the Lord intimately, it was Very hard to keep on the positive side of things. But I now live by Faith... meaning, I KNOW I am seeking HIS path, thus He is in control... It's His plan, not mine!
I often speak of self reflection... Only You & God can sit and determine your course of action... But to decline yourself the opportunity to make the changes will only prolong living by circumstances... and I think we all can agree, that living day to day is fruitless.
Live with a positive outlook, not waiting on others... or putting expectations on others... Live by LOVE, because YOU will get it back over & over... Choose to avoid living in secrecy, in lies, in darkness...

Good day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment