Monday, May 12, 2014

Enjoy the Ride...

On a different note,

I'm hoping we all take the time to look back over our lives to see the path... the trail... the learning's... and the Glory of the journey we've been on. No matter how similar we are, our Journey has been filled with moments, trials, & victories that have made us who we are today... for Me, I know my path is divine... or at least the in last 10 to 15 years. I guess in theory, without knowing, I was living the first have of my live selfishly. Meaning, I was only responsible for ME... and I made decisions accordingly. This changed when I was so sincerely & graciously brought to my knees... Suddenly, life took on a new direction!
As a kid growing up in the sticks... the woods/farms of Maine, there was always something new to be found. My brother and I would venture off... finding anything from boats to abandoned cabins. Isn't life similar? If we are open to it, if we are looking for it... Life is full of New findings, New adventures, something New around every corner... But it really comes down to the focus... What is our focus?
If I approach my path through this Forrest (Life) with My personal direction.. My Path... then I tend to be a little more focused on the end result... A to Z... Direct shot... Focus on the existing trail. But, what happens when we venture out without a personal vendetta, but seeking a path... following a path changing at every step... just enjoying the ride... We can see the beauty of whats going on around us. We can actually enjoy the Journey!
Life can take on a life of it's own... hehehe... Meaning, we can end up being reactionary, thus pressured, weighted, or caught up... Or we can let go of the weight of it, knowing this Journey is one of reflection, love, faith & hope... an entirely new perspective!
Make sure you take the time to enjoy the ride... taking the time to see the path before you... If we are not watching we can end up off track... I will seek the path that was created exclusively for me, thus living by Faith... expecting divine intervention... looking back and reliving the Glory of a Journey blessed with things I never would of seen otherwise!

Good Day & God Bless,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment